Monday, May 24, 2010

Biggest Loser tip

I am a fan of the Show





I'm highly motive by the hard work, the challenges and of the losses, of course.



I find someone that is about my size (when I was bigger) and watch their progress and the physical gains their body goes through.

Throughout the show they give us, the viewers tips and a couple of weeks ago the tip was.

Eat a strict diet a couple days a week
Eat a moderate diet a couple days a week
and then take off a couple of days a week (still eating healthy)

Your body then won't go into starvation mode and you'll be able to drop weight quicker.

I have done this through out my weight loss this time.
I eat anything I want on the weekends and I usually see a drop in my weight on Mondays!

I can say one thing that my body is highly sensitive to cheese. So if my 'anything I want' consist of a cheese product (even the slightest bit) then there is a 'clog in the plumbing' (if you know what I mean) and I won't see a drop in weight for a few days. I try to steer clear of cheese products as my "anything I want" things.

No comments:

Post a Comment