Monday, May 3, 2010

From a Blob to spot training!

When I started this workout, life change process I was a blob. There was not one single place that didn't need work! NOW I've actually got a couple places that need work.

I have a pooch, and I don't mean a dog. I mean a belly pooch. I had a grandma that had a pooch and now I have the pooch. It's the last thing to leave and the first thing to arrive. If someone looks at me from the direct front or the direct back they'll not notice it, but once I turn to the side WHOA sista watch out! There's my pooch.

W was making fun on my 'mom jeans' the other day, and I informed him that I needed the higher waist to contain the pooch! He encouraged me to 'unleash' the pooch. That's just more that I can handle right now!

So now I'm trying to spot train the pooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment