Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rockin' workout #2 for ROCKTOBER!

This month I'm going to ROCK my health, by taking my diet up a level and making every workout ROCK! it's so easy to get into a rut, and I'm bustin' out this month of ROCKTOBER!


The first 30 minute workout today was this .....





I love these girls and they have some great workouts


that I'm excited to try!



Next I headed to a quiet corner of the Y for a GREAt KettleBall workout out that I've already raved about from ...Womens Health Magazine.
(Sorry I can't get the link to work!)


WOW it really wore out my shoulders, must mean that I needed it!


then I head back to the treadmill for another 30 minutes. This time I followed the Couch to 5k treadmill training. I know I've already conquered the 5k, but there is always room to improve!


After a Month of this kind of workout, this body will be ROCKin'

No comments:

Post a Comment