Sunday, April 11, 2010

I was sick

Last night I went out to eat. It's not that I don't eat out but I always know what I'm going to eat and what it is and how many calories it is before I go. Last night we went to a locally owned place (that is/was one of my favs).

I snacked on chips and salsa. Not nearly as many as I have done in the past, but snacked just the same! I ordered what I thought was more healthy (chicken fajitas) than I usually order.

By the time I was done I was sick and I don't mean alittle sick I mean feeling nasty sick. I don't mean sick from what I ate, but sick from eating things my body wasn't use to anymore.

It was still daylight so we walked around the square before getting in the car to head home. I was hoping that alittle exercise would make me feel better, but NO. I laid in bed and just wish I could 'rid my body' of this meal. I didn't but I fell asleep and finally woke up this morning feeling better but with the memory of that BAD BAD feeling of last night.

Thank you body for letting me know it's not good to eat like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment