Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jamboree Jog 5k

YAY for me!
5k in 39.37
my fastest time yet.


When I started I was relieve to know that I was not the only walker/jogger. There was one other couple that were true walkers. Everyone else were runners, in fact there was a running team (of HS Cross Country kids) that ran the race in 16 minutes. By the time they were finishing I was through my first mile but just by a few minutes!

Now I'm use to running inside, on my treadmill with control of the of speed and hills and AIR! This morning I didn't have control over any of these things. The AIR was so thick you could cut it with a knife, the course was low hills and I walked and jogged faster than I do inside (which what I was hoping would happen). AND my ipod wasn't charged, just think what I could have done with tunes?!?!

LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment