Wednesday, June 23, 2010

results June 23

+ .75 pound
didn't take my measurements.

I just want to say that I'm surprised it's not more!

I'm all snacky this week, not just snacky down right
eating us out of house and home! I'm back to the usual mother thing, cleaning my kids plates. That's bad on a couple of levels, I don't need more food AND most of the time they don't eat quite as healthy as I do!

I've mentally had a chat with myself and I'm back on track today.

I really think I've been washed out feeling since running Saturday morning.
I think I've just not taken in enough water to re hydrate myself. That was one
of the first things I started this morning, drinking, drinking, drinking! I feel like I'm adjusted to the early morning now. Working out 2 hours earlier than I ever had, has taken a toll on me. It really comes down to adjusting my sleep schedule (what's a whooper to adjust!)

No comments:

Post a Comment