Friday, June 11, 2010

Practice what you've learned

Just recently I read a post on www.mommatrainer.com about going on vacation. You know the getting out of your workout routine, your eating routine etc. Most of us think about that has bad and totally forget what we've learned (mostly about eating out and unhealthy). Trainer momma put it into perspective for me (and lots of others I'm sure) it's not time to forget what your learned it's a time to practice what you've learned.

I've literally been gone away from home (either out of town or gone more hours than home) 8 of the last 12 days. I did get my work outs in the majority of the time that I was actually in town, but I didn't eat. I usually eat 3 meals and 3 snacks a day, by the 2nd day gone this week, I was wiped out! After giving it some thought I realized that I had not eaten enough that day and there hadn't been any veggies. I corrected that next day and also upped my water intake. I felt much better.

It wasn't a time to blow off my healthy eating it was a time to 'Practice what I'd learned'

No comments:

Post a Comment