Tuesday, June 29, 2010

yesterday I walked in the house fresh from my workout when my oldest son was in the kitchen. Our paths crossed, he stopped turned and said ......

"Mom, you smell like ......" there was a pause while he was trying to find the most polite way of wording his comments!?! "you smell like a woman that's been working out."

Me ~ "yea, I just got done working out"

Son ~ "well, when I work out I smell like a MAN (his voice got deeper) whose been working out and you.... (pause again) smell like a woman that's been working out."

I then told him how sometimes when I stop at the grocery store on the way home, I think the guy in front of me in the check out line smells! Then when I get home I smell the guy again! How can this BE? Oh, it's me that smells!

No comments:

Post a Comment