Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday's Y 5

Ok I've just been in funk the past couple of days. I'm sure it's a result of all the funk junk that I've eaten.

It was a real struggle getting myself out of the house to get my challenged 5k in but I did it!

It was a Y 5 today. I did 3.1 miles in 42.40.

I slowed down and finished at 3.22 in 45 minutes and then switched to the recumbent bike and rode for 15 more minutes (2.6 miles). I then did one circuit with weights (upper body and abs).

OK confusion time ... I stepped on the scale. It wasn't pretty but this trip to the Y was to get me back on track! I have work to do.

I chatted with Rusty about what his 'turn 'n burn' was all about. FEAR and mental adjustment is what I need. Those and a desire to workout late at night. That's probably the biggest challenge for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment