Thursday, August 25, 2011

what a week.

I've had to put working out on the back burner this week.

I got a workout in Monday then for lunch at a fabulous black bean and brown rice burrito. When I went to put lettuce on it a piece dropped to the counter.....I picked it up popped it in my mouth... chomped down and cracked 2 teeth!

These were teeth we (the dentist and I) were watching and waiting for the cracks to begin! So this little piece of lettuce was the trick!

It wasn't too painful but I couldn't eat on that side, I could only drink out of straw so working out was going to a challenge. I tried walking but the bounce was too much so I went to the bike. That worked!

I got my crown (part one) yesterday (Wednesday) so things are super sensitive today.

I'm hoping to get the Y tomorrow afternoon ... at least to weigh! That should be a good number!

No comments:

Post a Comment