Saturday, August 27, 2011

Y 5

After not working out all week, I just wasn't in the mood to do it today. My body was sore all over and that little voice in my head was telling me that I just didn't have the energy to do it today. thankfully I remembered my Challenge ... It was Saturday and I needed to do a 5k today!

I sat right here and went through my Motivational things in PINTEREST found things like this .......






So even though I still didn't want to workout when I got to the Y I still did it. About 7 to 10 minutes into the workout it was Game on! I was in the mode and trying to improve that 5k, feeling great and glad to be there!

I got my 5k done in 42 minutes flat. During the first few minutes I was just walking, and not too quick at that! so my time was pretty quick once the endorphins kicked in.

After the 3.1 miles I played around with the incline for the remaining 18 minutes of the hour. I finished with a 4.45 miles in 60 minutes.

I may be sore tomorrow but I won't be sorry! Yea ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment