Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bad Good News and Just Plain Good news!

Ok the Bad Good News first ... This past July I ordered a clearance sweater from Lands End. I ordered a couple of different styles in sizes XL and L. I finally decided to keep the Large. I tucked it away until it was cool enough to wear it! Today was the day, it was chilly I got it out to wear, it's TOO BIG! :0) YAY me!

Good News, I had a meeting at a local dress shop. When I got there the owners were busy so I started looking around (they have really cute things and pretty good prices a combination that I like), and slipping a couple of jackets on, much to my surprise (even through I'd just discovered Larges were too big) they were MEDIUMS!

I really didn't think I'd ever really be able to wear Mediums, due the way my body is made. I have a larger top than bottom (if you get my drift) and I'm a pear shape when heavy. But after all my hard work and effort this summer I was able to slip into Mediums and they looked good. Yeah, you know sometimes we can slip a smaller size on but it doesn't look good! Don't cha??

HAPPY happy ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment