Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday is a day of Rest

Sundays are my day of rest. Rest from exercise and counting calories.

The exercise is a given, my body needs a day off to rest and repair. I take Sunday and usually Friday off every week.

I also take the day off from counting calories. I've found that this keeps my body from feeling deprived from anything. I have whatever I want in any amount that I want. Over time I've found that I no long crave those sugary, sweet, fatty foods, even on Sundays. If I want it I can have on Sundays. I've found that I don't feel good on the Sundays that I just binge everything. Early on when I started my healthy life adventure I would find myself unable to move off the couch by the end of Sunday evening. All that sugary sweet fatty foods just made me sick. I didn't realize just how yucky I felt, until I didn't eat that way anymore!

I've also found that my body doesn't go through a plateau period if I eat more calories once a week. My body doesn't go into that starvation mode. BUT I can also say that eating healthy means that you eat alot of food!

More and More I find myself picky healthy choices and just eating healthy on Sundays also.

No comments:

Post a Comment